Last Updated: [September 29th 2023]
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when you contact us through our contact form. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Usage Data: We may also collect information about your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referral source, and pages visited. We collect this information using Google Analytics 4, which helps us analyze and improve our website’s performance and user experience.
3. Facebook Pixel: We use the Facebook Pixel to track user interactions on our Site for advertising and analytics purposes. This includes information about your browsing behavior on our Site, such as pages viewed, actions taken, and interactions with our Facebook ads and posts.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
1. To Provide Services: We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries submitted through our contact form and to provide the requested information or services.
2. Website Analytics: We use Google Analytics 4 to analyze how users interact with our Site, track user behavior, and improve our website’s performance and content.
3. Marketing and Advertising: We use the Facebook Pixel data to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to provide relevant advertisements to users on Facebook and Instagram.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
1. Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us with website analytics, email communications, and other operational services.
2. Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights, or respond to a legal process.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
1. Access: You may request access to the personal information we hold about you.
2. Correction: You can correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
3. Deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal limitations.
4. Marketing Communications: You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, you may still receive transactional emails related to your inquiries or services you have requested from us.
We may also use third-party email marketing services to send and track our email campaigns. These services may collect data about your interaction with our emails, such as whether you opened the email, clicked on any links, or forwarded the email. We use this information to measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns and to improve our content and offerings.
By providing your email address to us, you consent to receiving marketing communications from us and our use of third-party email marketing services as described above.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They serve various purposes, including improving website functionality, analyzing website traffic, and providing a personalized user experience.
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the site, access secure areas, and use essential features.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features and personalized content based on your interactions with our website.
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can control and manage your cookie preferences in several ways:
– Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in your browser’s “Options” or “Preferences” menu. However, please note that disabling certain cookies may affect your ability to use all the features of our website.
– Third-Party Tools: Some third-party tools and browser extensions are available that can help you manage cookies and tracking technologies across multiple websites.
Using Private Browsing Mode
You can also enhance your control over cookies by using your web browser’s private or incognito mode. When you browse in private mode, your browser typically won’t store cookies, browsing history, or other site data after you close the private browsing window. This can be a useful option if you want to limit the tracking of your online activities.
To activate private browsing mode, refer to your browser’s documentation for specific instructions. Keep in mind that using private browsing mode will not prevent all forms of tracking, and you may still see some contextual advertisements.